[macvoiceover] Re: help with audacity

  • From: Maria Chapman <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voice <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 20:50:17 +1000

HI. thanks for this youtube link. However, this guy is using a mouse and
talking about different shaped buttons and click the arrow to go to the end?
Um? this guy is not using voice over, so I still don’t know how to get to the
end of a file.

thanks.
Maria

On 9 Sep 2015, at 6:06 pm, Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I like to explore youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVRYN_32AQo

TF

On 9/09/2015, at 4:27 pm, Maria Chapman <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.

Firstly I would like to say thanks to those who sent me guides for various
sound editors. I have been playing with audacity. I can skip through an
audio file with period to go forwards and shift period to go forwards a bit
quicker. What I am trying to figure out is how to skip to the end of a track
and then wind it back. I am using an apple keyboard and have tried the right
arrow with the function key which says end when I turn keyboard help on. This
doesn’t seem to get me to the end of the file however. Is there a way to get
to the end or close to the end of a file with audacity and the apple
keyboard?

thanks

Maria