[macvoiceover] Re: help uninstalling Fantastical on my mac?

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 03:18:27 +1200

George B, your intolerance is somewhat irritable and not helpful.
FYI, I have read ALL the emails, and if you look more closely you might notice
that my particular reply was to the point Keith made to delete the App from the
Applications folder. This is only a partial removal of material to do with an
installation. A more thorough removal is achieved using App Cleaner !

Not all VO users are as confident or astute as yourself and a little kindness
might be applied.

TF

On 4/09/2014, at 3:04 am, George B <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You should read all the email in this topic before you answer she has been
told this several times in the last couple days and she has told the list it
does not work.