[macvoiceover] Re: help! needed witha programming an ipod shuffle

  • From: "Ignasi Cambra" <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:23:28 -0500

I might be wrong, but I think the iPod Shuffle is seen as any other USB device, so just take the songs, open the device and paste everything inside. Just as if you were saving stuff into a pendrive. If that's not it, you need to do it through iTunes... Good luck!

Ignasi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carla Roller" <croller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>