[macvoiceover] Re: hardware question: all in one printers that work with mac?

  • From: Michael Babcock <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:50:04 -0800

hi;
I was oging to get the office jet 6500 but the juno electronics was out, i think they are sending me the j4601 printer (i'm totally wrong on that model number) but anyways they both are printer, fax, scanner, coppyer. The difference between the 2 units is the 6500 is 28PPM and the other one is 22PPM fine fore me.
mike

On Jul 10, 2009, at 7:51 AM, hank smith wrote:

I don't mind paying around 180.00 if you know of any that do the all in one

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >