[macvoiceover] hard disk failing, how to use time time machine?

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 01:31:57 -0400

Hi Everyone,
My iMac's hard disk is failing so I'm taking it to get fixed tomorow.  I've
been backing up everything with time machine, but am trying to see whether
there is a way to use it to recover information? At this point, I am able to
back everything up, but can't do much else with the application.  I do know how
to transfer files from a time machine backup, but am wondering what the best
way is to access them?
If anyone's figured out a good way to use time machine with VO successfully, I
would love to hear about it.
Thanks,
Olivia

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs