[macvoiceover] Re: hank's link

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:13:45 -0400

I take it back. I did discover however that if I past the link into the safari address bar and tab to it, option enter does work.

On Aug 13, 2009, at 10:55 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

I cannot do the mouse keys thing, but vo-shift-m worked like a charm.

On Aug 13, 2009, at 10:32 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi David, try the below link, with vo num pad 5, with the mouse keys turned on, and it should work
http://mrimpau.com/Committee_California_My_Way.Mp3

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 07:07:15 -0400, David Poehlman wrote:

I need a link to test this with.

On Aug 12, 2009, at 11:30 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, I tried downloading hank's link from this other machine, and
got a page not found link, so maybe that is the problem.

Marty