[macvoiceover] Re: gyaz mail

  • From: Jim Fettgather <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:40:06 -0500

I do have a question regarding this mail program that relates to Voiceover.

With Voiceover and Apple Mail, you can press VO J to jump to the contents of a mail message.

With certain kinds of mail, perhaps HTML mail, there continues to be unnatural pauses in the way that the message is read by Voiceover.

Are the same techniques used to read mail in the program being discussed?

Thanks a lot for any observations.

On 6/1/2010 6:17 AM, Tim Grady wrote:
How is it not?  I'm using vo and it and if anyone has any question on
it I'll answer them.
On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 04:07:13 -0400, David Poehlman wrote:
but it's not vo related.

On Jun 1, 2010, at 1:41 AM, Sarah Alawami wrote:

I think mail can do it too but not sure.

Take care and is it accessibal.
On May 31, 2010, at 8:00 PM, Tim Grady wrote:

This gyaz mail looks like eudora, in other-words, it's a real e nail
program with the ability to send receipt requests.