[macvoiceover] got my new mac on Wednesday June 30, 2010

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 09:07:10 -0400

hey guys
I got my new mac three days ago. its a macbook pro with 4gigs of ram, 250gb
hard drive and pentium dual core with windows7 installed using bootcamp. but
the tech person has to come out and fix my windows7 installation because she
doesn't remember the password to log into windows7. she did not write it down.

I really love my mac so far! I even went and installed webkit yesterday and it
was so very easy to do!

Josh