[macvoiceover] Re: got my MacBook

  • From: "May and Wynter" <mcdonald.may@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 14:54:20 -0700

Smile thanks. I've been playing with it for an hour now and not doing too bad.

Thanks everyone for all your helpful emails even before I got my Mac. I'm definitely having fun trying to figure things out and trying not to use the windows commands on that computer, lol.

I even managed to set up my email on the first try, yay me. In a little while I will try to send an email from that computer.

May, I finally have my MacBook, yay!!