[macvoiceover] Re: got my MacBook

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 21:44:25 +0100

hey May,
depends on who you ask about SL. lol. personally I love it and most commands are the same. but start up help is in sl also so you'll have alex to practice with. you should only have to pay a minimal fee as you've only just got your macbook but sl works wonderfully for me.

On Sep 9, 2009, at 9:04 PM, May and Wynter wrote:

Hi there. I just got home and my version says 10.5 so I guess I need to upgrade. Will sl work fine with the MacBook? Also are the commands the same with vo since I don't have sl right now?

May, I finally have my MacBook, yay!!