[macvoiceover] Re: good old good old question, MBP or MBA

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:14:41 -0400

I echo everything that was stated before and I can just about promise that
whatever you get you'll love. I suggest for the money the Mac Book Air is a
great choice. We just raised the specs and its a powerhouse of Apple goodness.
If you need Voice-Over teaching, coaching or support our info is in my
signature line.

VaShaun Jones
. President .
Fedora Outlier LLC