[macvoiceover] Re: getting the downloads list to show in Safari

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 04:46:45 -0400

Hi,

On my Mac, I don't need to enter full screen mode for command option L to work.
 But, If it does help others, I would recommend pressing control command F
which is the keystroke to enter full screen mode.  This way, you don't need to
stop interacting with the html area and navigate to the full screen button.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore