[macvoiceover] Re: getting rid of preview pain in mail

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 10:37:31 -0400

David,

Sorry if this is a really dumb question, but how does one do this? I assume you're talking about something on the track pad surface? there is no tactile button there, so where do I tap?
Thanks,
Donna
On Jul 27, 2009, at 4:42 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

you actually click the trackpad button. make sure you are not interacting with the messages table or the mailboxes table, vo over to the splitter to the right of the message content, be careful not to interact with the message content and then tap the trackpad button.

On Jun 27, 2009, at 4:37 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

I hate to rehash old stuff, but I have been trying to get rid of the preview panel without any success. I have tried pressing VO-Shift- Space on both the horizontal splitters, but this has not worked. When I do I just get some Finder window. Can anyone provide more assistance?
Thanks in advance,
Donna