[macvoiceover] Re: garage band updates

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:50:41 -0400

You know,

When you think about, it, we have come along way with GB and thats exciting.

I have been in contact with Apple and they will be addressing the pan issue and another issue that I outlined.

This little program is really nice and so close to being mostly accessible. Much of what we need is there, we just need to find it, grin smile.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 10, 2008, at 9:52 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

just watch out for the icing between your toes.