[macvoiceover] Re: garage band could keith explain it please?

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott7442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:29:35 +1100

Hi Keith and thanks for the reply.

All i'm wanting to use garage band for is to start the recording with some music from the loops library and then have it play for a few seconds then fade it down and talk.

Just sounds more professional for a podcast.

That's my main reason  for wanting to use garage band.

Thanks Keith.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>