[macvoiceover] Re: for donna, setting application preferences:

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:31:09 -0400

I think I'm getting there.  Icanwork this thing.com has been really helpful.
The vo documentation was OK, but what I really needed to know was how to do
things, i.e. the Mac end of it.  I think it'll still take some time to get
used to, but it's better now than it was three hours ago, so I'd say things
are moving in the right direction. Now I think it's time to call it a
weekend! *smile*

Take care,
Donna