[macvoiceover] Re: follow-up on page-break issue

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:16:47 -0700

Hi,
Likewise.
I've been using Macs from mid 2005, shortly after Tiger and VoiceOver came out. While it was obvious from the start that Apple needed to make improvements in VO and other applications like iTunes, it's getting done. Of course, I have no reason to doubt Snow Leopard. In fact, I cant wait till I get my hands on that new breed of cat. I wish you the best in the iPhone and Mac environments. I'm sure that as you go on with these fantastic devices, you'll get better and better with it all.
Dan
On Jul 23, 2009, at 7:34 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi Dan,

You know, I’m really impressed not only with the fact that Apple has already addressed this, but also with their responsiveness. I wrote to Apple a couple of times when I first got my Iphone, and each time I received a response. I confess to still feeling some ambivalence about the Mac—though it’s diminishing—but I have to admit that I’d never have heard back from Microsoft.
Cheers,
Donna