[macvoiceover] Re: fn key

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:55:55 -0400

Sam,

Here's a test but your key assignments will stay the same through an upgrade but you may need the fn key for other things. to test which is the fn key, press what you think is fn and hold it while pressing f11 or 12 several times, if this changes your volume, you have the right fn key. if not, you need to look further.

On Sep 30, 2009, at 1:51 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

we need to know what keyboard we are talking about.
http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/mac_accessories/mice_keyboards?mco=Nzc1MjQyMw