[macvoiceover] Re: flash question

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:34:25 -0500

Please do send the info. In any case, you can off course watch youtube, and you
don't need to install Flash Player because it comes installed by default. Some
people found that by installing the newest version from the Adobe website flash
content wasn't as annoying because it didn't make VO slow. In my case it never
affected VO at all, so I never upgraded Flash Player. Flash content is
basically ignored by VO. It's not accessible, and it really doesn't look like
Adobe cares at all.