[macvoiceover] Re: first playlist successfully created!

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 18:45:16 -0400

Hi,

Have you tried creating a smart playlist in iTunes. With that you could have itunes find all the beetles songs and put them in a playlist or just a certain album or genre. And whenever you put a song in iTunes that fit the criteria of your smart playlist, It puts it in there automatically
On Sep 9, 2009, at 6:29 PM, samtroia wrote:

Hey, all,

Today, which is 09/09/09, the big day when The Beatles remastered albums are released, I just now successfully created a Beatles playlist! And on one album I even used the selecting technique that Marie Howarth so kindly provided. Thanks to all of you who helped. Now I really feel like I'm on my way with itunes.