[macvoiceover] Re: finding tables on web pages

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:27:39 +0100

it works great in SL. never got it to work in Leopard though either.

On Sep 18, 2009, at 4:21 PM, Sam Troia wrote:

Hmmm, I've never gotten it to work on any page I've visited.

On Sep 18, 2009, at 11:16 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

if there are tables, it does work.

On Sep 18, 2009, at 11:11 AM, Sam Troia wrote:

Hi, all,

At some point I had understood that vo-command-t and vo-command- shift-t would take you forward and backward from one table to another in safari (using Leopard here). However, I have never gotten this to work. Ideas or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.