[macvoiceover] Re: finding serial number for mac book

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:52:57 -0500

In about this mac, use vo keys with arrows to locate the version number and vo keys with shift-space twice to reveal the serial number.

You can also find it in system profiler.

On Jan 27, 2009, at 3:45 PM, Jan Stirbens wrote:

Hello,

I need the serial number for my mac book so I can register it with Apple
Care. I went to "about this mac" but can't locate the serial number. And,
once I locate it, is there a way to read it character by character?  Any
help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Jan