[macvoiceover] Re: find lots more calendars here,Apple - Downloads - Mac OS X - iCal Calendars

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:05:41 -0400

you can copy a link in two ways. open the page, press command-l, press command-shift-a, press command-c and paste.

or:
find a link you want to copy, using vo with arrows, press vo-shift-m and select copy link.

On Aug 10, 2009, at 1:55 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hi, Keith!
Thanks for posting this! I went to that page, and couldn't remember how to access and copythe the link for the page. How did you do it? Thanks! Marcy
On Aug 10, 2009, at 1:37 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

You can get to these from shared calendars in the menus of iCal, but, here is a link to get you started.

Keith Reedy

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/calendars/

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,