[macvoiceover] Re: favorites list.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:49:54 -0400

Marty,

I don't really know what I was thinking, not enough coffee I think, grin. Thanks for your reply.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 30, 2009, at 12:29 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Keith, if your favorites are in the bookmarks bar, then you can get
to that with command option b, and the favorites should be in the
second table from the left.  You can also add the favorites to the
bookmarks menu with command shift d.  I hope this is what you're
looking for.
On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:42:46 -0400, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

I have used the MAC for over 4 years and I have never used the
favorites list, can some one tell me how to get to it?

Thanks.

Marty