[macvoiceover] Re: external keyboards are fabulous!!!!

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 18:23:45 +0100

ok

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ignasi Cambra" <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 4:43 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: external keyboards are fabulous!!!!

Unless you need to do lots and lots of heavy heavy video editing or
you are compiling stuff or anything that requires lots of processing
power, a high end macbook pro or iMac should be enough for you...
On Aug 5, 2009, at 5:53 AM, ashley wrote:

Ok. Thanks. Maybe i should stick to saving for the mac book pro?

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx