[macvoiceover] Re: explanation for mood messages in skype

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:52:01 +0100

unfortunately this cannot be done at the present moment. I really wish skype were more forth coming with their development and feedback.

On Jul 29, 2009, at 10:50 AM, Chris G wrote:

Hi,
How can you tell a users status?

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:52:44 -0700
"Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all, if you want to add a mood message in skype, in the main skype
window, click on the button with your name, then vo right arrow to the
images, and from the left, count over to the third image, then left
click it with vo shift space, and an edit box should appear, just type
your message in the edit box, and press enter, and your mood message
should be in with your name in the contacts list of a given user, and
you can see the mood messages by choosing compact view from the view
menu.  Hope this helps somebody.

Marty

The home of the Mystic Place blog and podcast.
www.mysticplace.info
RSS: feeds.feedburner.com/mysticplacebp