[macvoiceover] Re: experiences with open office?

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 19:56:04 -0500

Hi Olivia,
    Open Office works with VoiceOver and it definitely would be considered
accessible.  I have used the word processor and spreadsheet parts of the suite.
 The word processor has a strange way of how paragraphs of text are seen as
separate edit areas, but it is certainly useable.

    Overall, since it is free, I'd simply recommending it and seeing how you
find it to be for yourself.  It's certainly worth the effort.

Take Care

John Panarese