[macvoiceover] Re: expanding email conversations in lion

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:47:04 +1200

I press 'tab' twice to expand a message or press 'enter' to open it fully.
I may or may not 'interact' with the text.
I also have my preferences to show the first three lines rather than one, as
this covers a large percentage of messages without having to go further.

TF

On 27/06/2012, at 11:14 AM, Gary Lee wrote:

many times while reading my mail, I cannot get a conversation to expand.
Try right arrow, vo-space, plain space.

Any assistance appreciated.
Gary Lee
kb9zuv@xxxxxxxx