[macvoiceover] Re: excited about new facebook feature in Adium

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:02:17 -0400

Hello Keith:

Yes, the chat feature does work with Voiceover though I must confess one might need an iron stomach to use it if the chat is going to be long (smile). As has already been said ... adium makes it much easier. in fact, I was resistant to using adium at first ... and when I found out you could use facebook with it ... ding ding ding ding ding ... convert (smile).

On Jun 15, 2009, at 4:51 PM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

It does, more or less. The chatting experience with Adium is much better, though.
On Jun 15, 2009, at 4:35 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

So, does chat work on facebook with Voiceover, I was wondering about that?

Keith Reedy

On Jun 15, 2009, at 4:16 PM, patrickneazer wrote:

Hello Peggy and all:

Great work Peggy. When I discovered that you could chat using adium rather than logging into facebook, life became easier (smile).

Warning though ... much time can be consumed given your new discovery (smile).

Happy chatting.
On Jun 15, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Peggy Fleischer wrote:

Hi:

I updated my Adium recently but didn't have time till today to mess around with the new features.

Today I set up my facebook to work with Adium and it is much easier than having to log in to the page to chat. THis is so cool that I wanted to share.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love

Me

Take good care and I wish you enough.