[macvoiceover] ergent help all mac users

  • From: Mike's Western Account <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 13:42:14 -0800

hi;
ok so i am trying to ssh via terminal into my server, i changed the nameservers to a different ip this morning and it has resolved. I can not now however login using
ssh root@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
anymore i can via
ssh root@ipaddress
but not via
ssh root@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
i get this error:
Last login: Sat Aug  2 13:37:29 on ttys001
michael-babcocks-macbook:~ mike$ ssh root@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@       WARNING: POSSIBLE DNS SPOOFING DETECTED!          @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The RSA host key for gwhosting.net has changed,
and the key for the according IP address 93.189.2.74
is unchanged. This could either mean that
DNS SPOOFING is happening or the IP address for the host
and its host key have changed at the same time.
Offending key for IP in /Users/mike/.ssh/known_hosts:3
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
75:94:5a:40:19:6a:07:2f:44:58:52:ae:14:d9:f7:d4.
Add correct host key in /Users/mike/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Offending key in /Users/mike/.ssh/known_hosts:2
RSA host key for gwhosting.net has changed and you have requested strict checking.
Host key verification failed.
michael-babcocks-macbook:~ mike$
please help me get this fixed!

see what i'm doing on twitter: