[macvoiceover] Re: email question

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 06:25:51 +1300

I imported my addresses when I switched several years back now. i think I
copied them as text onto a disc and imported that into Mail.
sorry I can’t recall specific details but it may have had quite a manual
element to it.
But, bottom line, it can be done.
I may have sent them to myself in an email attachment, sent from windows,
received by Mac.

TF

On 13/12/2013, at 5:13 am, Craig Dunlop <bircatssup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know this is a little off topic but I could use some information from users
more experienced then I am.
My wife is moving from a windows computer to a mac. Is there a way to import
her outlook address book and mail boxes to apple mail in maverick?