[macvoiceover] editing questions

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:50:21 -0800

Hi all, first, when either on a line, or a file name, how do you
position an item to edit it, where it is either to the right of the
cursor, or the left of the cursor?  I have heard that command up arrow
moves you to the beginning of a line, and command down arrow moves you
to the end of a line, but let's say you want to keep a file extention
intact, and change the file name, what command would highlight
everything to the left of the cursor, and once that is done, would
pressing delete make that particular segment go away?  Maybe there's
something about editing, and selecting text, and I did try using shift
down arrow, and selecting a bunch of items, but it never said what
specifically was selected, so any help in these areas would be greatly
appreciated.

Marty