[macvoiceover] Re: editing contacts in address book?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 07:09:23 -0400

the pop ups are labeled. the only way to remove a field that I know of is to populate it, you can ignore it though.

On Aug 5, 2009, at 10:31 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi Marcy,

But, at the risk of asking a dumb question, if you don't know what the
pop-up field is, how do you know which one to go into to make the change you
wanted to make?

Also, in the contact I was trying to edit, there were fields for Assistant
(assistant's name, phone, email, etc) and the same for friend (whatever
that's for. This person is a friend of mine, so I have no need to include work info for her at all. Is it possible to remove fields that you don't
want to use?
Thanks again,
Donna