[macvoiceover] Re: early google chrome for mac report don't bother:

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 08:48:29 -0700

Hi David, I haven't used this one yet, but has anybody tried ixquick at
http://www.ixquick.com
it doesn't record either your ip address or your search, so it might be
interesting for somebody to try this with voice over.
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 09:28:27 -0400, David Poehlman wrote:

all;

If you want to be able to use google chrome for mac, you'll have to
wait till thep fully support vo in it.  I took it for a spin and can
tell you that it is useless for us at this point.

Marty