[macvoiceover] Re: drop box

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ic4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 15:29:27 +0000

Hello,
As far as I know DropBox is completely accessible on iOS. I use it very often
and I never have problems with it.
On the Mac it is accessible as well, but you can’t just open the application
and use it. To set up dropbox do the following:
Assuming that you have dropbox in your applications folder navigate to it and
press VO+shift+M on it. Select Show Package Contents and a folder will open
with the files inside the app. Select contents, then Mac OS, then a file called
Dropbox. When you open this file you will see that a terminal window opens, but
then a completely accessible setup dialog will pop up. Be careful if you have
tried opening the app before though, because it might be opened without you
knowing. Check in the Activity Monitor to make sure there isn’t a Dropbox
process already opened, and if there is one make sure to stop it before
following the instructions above.
Good luck!

IC