[macvoiceover] Re: downloading email?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 12:56:43 -0400

Neat tip!

On Jul 1, 2009, at 12:41 PM, patrickneazer wrote:

Hello Donna and all:

Sorry I am arriving at the email party late (grin).

Yes, it does take a moment to kick in. now that you are up and running you ought to be fine.

OK, here is where I am going to cause trouble (grin).

If you find voice recorder on your home screen ... try to make one (wink). when you are done flick over to the share option. and double tap you then will be asked if you want to email your voice recording. Double tap the email button and a text edit field will appear. if you are already in your contacts list ... double tap the ad from addressbook button. select yourself. Double tap the send ... you should then here that increasing in tone sound indicating email is on its way (grin)

You do not have to do this today though this is a neat test to see if your outgoing email capability is functioning. Mine was not initially (grin).

Just in case you have absolutely nothing else to do (grin). Something to do in the car ... amaze your friends (grin).

On Jul 1, 2009, at 12:21 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Well, not sure what happened, but it's working now. Maybe your theory was
right, something had to kick in at Att.
Donna