[macvoiceover] Re: downloading apps to your Iphone is fun and accessible:

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:34:32 -0400

Hi, David!
Okay, what am I doing wrong? I entered the app store, and found the search box. I typed in the name of the app, and pressed search. Nothing. Empty list. Sigh. I must be missing something. If you could be like a gps, you know , head me in the right direction? Thanks! Marcy
On Jul 24, 2009, at 5:21 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

all;

If you haven't tried it yet, you should give downloading apps directly to your IPhone a spin. I have downloaded several and as tough as it is for me to keyboard, I've managed to download light saber, planets and public radio and maybe one or two more. I was able to type characters in the search box, even edit the string and then to type my password into the password field after double tapping the price (free for the ones I got). The app you have selected downloads and the install button appears and double tapping it installs the app. Nice!

Wordy Mom
Think positive,
...be positive,
...your cup is always half full.