[macvoiceover] Re: dowload mannager for mac and vo

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 14:07:56 -0500

You don't need to add the new download. I have, for instance, done multiple
downloads (two or three) on the Bard website. You start one download and then
use your window chooser or command-accent to go back to the former window. You
hit enter on the next item you want to download. if you don't see the downloads
window again after starting the next download, go back to the downloads window
with window chooser or cmd-accent. You have to interact with each group to find
the info on the download you are checking on. But in the window there is a
place that tells you how many downloads are in process. The times may look
really slow in one or more download but these speed up as downloading
progresses usually.

if you are downloading and want to also go to another website but leave the
other site open, you can always start a new window and/or a new tab.

Hth.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,