[macvoiceover] Re: don't grab iphone 3.0/gs manual just yet:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:01:58 -0400

It's tentatively my guess as well, but it is poorly coded at this point.

On Jun 18, 2009, at 12:16 PM, Josh de Lioncourt wrote:

Given that the iPhone is being released to the public tomorrow, presumably with a printed or electronic manual included, my guess is that the manual in PDF form is in fact the final version, as it would have had to have been finalized weeks ago. Hard to say, but just my thought.

On Jun 18, 2009, at 5:11 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Hi all;

A word of caution here. the manual is available directly through the iphone accessibility page but it's link has no accompanying text. with apple, this usually means that they are not quite ready to publicly release it but maybe they just forgot to put the text in the image. They also say that the manual is available in html so that means that they are not finished because the html version is not available.

Here is the link again though incase anyone wants it.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iPhone_User_Guide.pdf