[macvoiceover] Re: does safari do this on any of your systems?

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:37:02 -0700

I don't have this happening. I click on the Fiesta logo and within a second or so VLC comes up, but as you've encountered, nothing plays. Furthermore, when I click play in VLC, it reports that there is an error from the ip addie of the site.

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Oct 21, 2008, at 3:40 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, if you go to
http://cbcmx.no-ip.com
and interact with the main frame, and go down to the fiesta logo, and
press vo space bar, what happens?  On my system, it acts as though
speech is lost, and no windows show up in the window chooser menu, and
finally quick time player comes up, but I can't do anything with it, so
I have to close it with command q, but this link works on my windows
machine, so more of a curiosity question than anything else, and some
of the links even give an error message, that to my knowledge, I don't
get on my windows machine, sorry for what seems like a comparison, but
I need to know, is it my mac, or what, when these things happen,
because if it is flash, it seems as though nobody knows how to encode
that stuff right anyway.

Marty

---
View my Online Portfolio at: