[macvoiceover] Re: does Snow Leopard have a magnifer

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:50:18 -0400

if zoom doesn't provide enough mag and it might not because it's not for severe vision, check out:

http://www.assistiveware.com
for visiovoice which is the mac equivellent of some of the 3rd part windows products but less expensive.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 11:13 PM, Scott Berry wrote:

Alrighty thanks for that info. My girlfriend is partial so she will be happy to hear that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >