[macvoiceover] Re: does

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:00:23 -0600

If you mean switching between standard and classic view on the Mac, it is in
the preferences area of the Mail menu. In Mail, go to your menu bar, find the
Mail menu, arrow down to preferences, or just use the ostandard hot key command
comma, in the tool bar select viewing, stop interacting with the tool bar and
arrow or tab over to the check box for use classic view and un check it.

If it’s not this that you’re looking for, what are you after instead?

Cheers,

Ian