[macvoiceover] Re: dock and desktop

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:47:25 -0400

that is if you happen to be right there. my point is that if you have to restore your mac, it won't be right there and you'll have to create it again.

Now, on booting your mac, your apps folder can stay open all the time and even when you boot the mac, it will be right there.

On Jul 20, 2009, at 2:10 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

On the second fact, I see your point.  But on the first, how can you say
that? If I have to go to Apps, I have to open the apps menu, get to the Ap I want and open it. If I just put it on the desktop, it's right there when
I boot up, and all I have to do is open it.
Donna