[macvoiceover] Re: dock and desktop

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:12:33 -0400

It is a matter of fact though that it less work just to open the apps folder and go to the app or put it in the doc and access it from there and it is also a fact that if you have to restore your system you don't have to worry about recreating the alias for an app.

On Jul 20, 2009, at 1:10 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Actually. it just depends on what you like. Making an alias isn't difficult and some people like to have the things they use a lot right on the desktop. It's totally a matter of personal preference.