[macvoiceover] Re: disk repair/permissions?

  • From: Richie Gardenhire <rhire1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:23:48 -0900

If you are running a Windows virtual machine, antivirus software and other protection software used in windows should be considered. On the other hand, I've been using a Mac a long time, and I've never had a virus. Richie Gardenhire, Anchorage, Alaska.

On Jan 8, 2010, at 6:47 AM, Nicole Hutchins wrote:

Ok, forgive me if these are silly questions. But what is disk repair and disk permissions? What do they do and how do I do them if I need to? Also, I'm noticing that some people use antivirus software, is this something that I should have on my Mac? As of right now, I don't have any protection software on here, but I want my computer to be safe.
Thanks, :)
Nicole>