[macvoiceover] Re: disabling wireless a band

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:33:10 -0500

Hmm, pretty sure that the airport cards don't support 802.11a wireless, they do support B, G,and N though, so not surewhat you could do in that case. .

On Dec 6, 2008, at 10:42 AM, Tasha Raella Chemel wrote:

Hi list, earlier this week I posted about an issue I was having with crackling and popping audio on my mb running vm fusion and windows xp. After extensive digging, I found out that this problem is related to the wireless card and that if you disable the 802.11a band, it goes away. The problem is, I can't find any information on how to disable the wireless a band, either under vm fusion or in leopard. I tried looking under the air port settings, but no luck. Anyone know how to do this?
Thanks,
Tasha