[macvoiceover] difference between two commands

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:30:43 -0700

Hi all, what is the difference between vo end, and vo shift end, or
conversely, home and shift home?  The reason why I'm asking is because
I wanted to record something with audio highjack pro, so when I
selected vo shift end to go to the right side of the dialog, and vo
left arrowed to new session, and pressed vo space bar, and then wanted
to quickly get to the other side of the dialog, when I pressed vo shift
home, and vo right arrowed to the table, I couldn't down arrow from
select a session, so is there a difference between vo home and end, and
vo shift home and end, and what is the difference?  I had always heard
that vo shift home or end gets you from one side of a dialog to
another, but if vo home or end will do this, then I'll use that, and
thanks in advance very much.

Marty