[macvoiceover] Re: did you all get my question?

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:10:50 -0400

Actually Jude, that isn't the case. I figured it out. It was locking because I had it set to collumn view, which for some reason, vo doesn't like in that dialog. Once I did command+2, and switched it to list view, then closed and reloaded command+o, it worked like a charm.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jude DaShiell" <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>