[macvoiceover] Re: dialup internet

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 10:39:25 -0800

Hello,
No, the iMacs, or iBooks or MAcbook Air do not have RJ 11 connectors, the
connection for a phone line. They just have an RJ 45, the connection for a LAN
or wired network interface. For dial-up connections you need the Apple USB
modem with the RJ 11 jack for a phone line connection.
HTH!

Sent from my iMac, using VoiceOver.

Dan
keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx