[macvoiceover] Re: deleting calls from call history

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:28:50 -0400

Hello Donna and all:

An attempt at clarity which might be a bad one (smile).

In this regard the Iphone behaves just like most other phones ... you cannot delete a message without hearing it. If that were possible messages would disappear and people would have no way of knowing when or if they were sent.

The only difference here is that you can see who left it and when on a tactile screen rather than hearing it.

The other point about deleting calls from the recent list ... now I have not an answer to that yet.

On Jul 15, 2009, at 3:00 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Well, I’d agree. But then, I think there are a number of “bugs” that I hope apple will address in subsequent upgrades.
Cheers,
Donna